I have experience as a live television, radio and stage presenter, including keynote speaking, subject-matter radio comments and corporate presentation and voiceover. I have presented and/or voiced for FIVE, QuizTV, Connexions, Olympia Beauty 2016, Virgin Media, LoveTalk, Chrissy B Show, Different Kind of Woman, Hemsley Fraser, LWR, The NBA to name some.
Let’s Work Together…
I have researched, written interviews and conducted interviews with people from all walks of life, from celebrities including Beverly Knight, and Brian Harvey, to experts such as Baroness Susan Greenfield, and Caryn Franklin, to reality TV Stars from shows including Big Brother, and Made in Chelsea, to every day people about everyday subjects varying in sensitivity.
I can write my own scripts, or learn scripts prior to filming, and read autocue. I am familiar with using wireless microphones, head mics and desk mics. I’ve worked on stage, on location, in studios with up to four camera set-ups, I’ve co-presented, and I’m comfortable taking direction via an earpiece from a gallery.
I also have experience of writing, producing, directing and post production.
More information below and showreels…
Voiceover: I have a home-based professional recording set-up, using a Rhode NT1 Condenser Microphone with SE Pro Reflexion Filter.
I am able to send studio quality audio format to anywhere in the world, so let’s work together on your next commercial, corporate, character, narrative or radio promotional project.
Voiceover Credits include:
- National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Hemsley Fraser
- Virgin Media
- Wilmott Dixon
- Quiz TV
Voice Reel: (scripted, various voices recorded in one take)
‘Subject Matter Expert’: Business, Yoga, Pranayama, Wellbeing, Meditation, Alignment of Self, Speech, Writing, Communication, Modelling, Parenting, Relationships; media, professional, personal.
Production: London Weekend Radio, The Core (Channel), Milkshake (Channel 5), Love Fitness (Sky TV), Love Talk Style: Bridal Hair and Makeup Tips (Sky TV), and various independent projects across digital, print and film.
Presenting/Guest Presenting: I am a British Canberra-based TV presenter with over two decades of experience in media. I connect with a wide variety of audiences, and I am experienced in using autocue, gallery cues via earpiece direction, and with as-live, live and pre-recorded set-ups.
See some reels of work below, please note that there are restrictions on usage of some branded videos and these have not been included.
Current Corporate Reel:
Presenting Credits Include:
- Channel 5 Youth Programming (UK)
- Quiz TV (Sky)
- LoveTalk (Created, wrote and Presented)
- Hemsley Fraser (Corporate)
- Wilmott Dixon (Event, voxpops and video)
- National Basketball Association (Corporate)
- Holistic Therapist Magazine Awards (Wrote and presented live on stage)
- The Chrissy B Show
- A Different Kind of Woman (Sky)
- Hawaiian Tropic (Event)
- Grab a Grand Sky Tele Media (Steven Keen)
- Psychic interactive show (Cellcast)
- The Feminine Side (BEN TV)
- Big Brother 5 Reunion
- Lucid Club Europe club tour (Sola Production)
- The Joint (Rave-On Air)
- ‘SMF’ (Channel 4: At-It Productions, Panellist for Pilot)
- London Weekend Radio (Produced and Presented)
Past Presenting Reel: (please note this is old footage and quality varies).
Commercial/Acting Credits Include:
- Lynx Website (Lead: Video Digital Content)
- Poker TV Promo (Lead: Flex Tech TV)
- C4 Creative Schartz Ident (Lead: Richard & Judy)
- ‘Gold Around the World’ Ident (Lead: QVC directed by Nigel Cole-Bowen)
- Lucy Layton Music Video (Lead: Jim Henson Studios)
- Quiz TV Promo (Cash Queen)
- Vodafone Infomercial (Allison: Directed by Patrick Veale)
- ‘Casualty’ BBC Television (Lesley: Directed by Robert Del Maestro)
- ‘Love on a Saturday Night’ ITV Promo (Lead)
- ‘3’ Mobile Corporate Video (Lead)
- News of the World Television Commercial (Lead: Pearson TV)
- Nationwide Corporate Video (Lead: The Bank)
- Orange Mobile Corporate Video (Lead)
- Short Silent (Lead: 21 Seven)
- ‘Double Zero’ Pinewood Studios Feature Film (Waitress: Alma Gate Ltd)
- John Mills Ltd Commercials (Lead)
- Heat Magazine Commercial (Dancer: Peacock Design)
- Robert Palmer Vs Shake B4 USE Addicted to love Music Video (Lead: So Loose Productions)
- Short Silent (Lead: Freedom Road Productions)
Past Commercial Reel: (please note this is old footage and quality varies).
Modelling: Catwalk, Showroom, Photographic, Fashion, Beauty, Commercial, Model Mentor…
Modelling Credits Include: Armani Jeans, Collezioni, DKNY, Alberto Ferritti, Asiana Show and Magazine, Asian Fashion Magazine, Asian Woman Magazine, Occasions Magazine, Zee TV Magazine, Vivienne Westwood, Samsung, London College of Fashion, QVC, GMTV, Playstation, Asian Bank, Kuwait Telecom, Corbis photo Library, Family First Magazine, Wedding Ideas Magazine, Your County Wedding Magazines, London Glossy Magazine, Canterbury Sports Wear, This Morning TV, Hello Msagazine, Vicki Lord for Pro Live Hair and Balmain.
Writing: Editor, Ghostwriter, Co-writer and Writer.
Writing Credits Include: Pride Magazine, Channel Five (online), FaceOn Magazine, Kindred Spirit, Hitched (online), Wedding Ideas Magazine (online), Kindred Spirit Magazine, Holistic Therapist Magazine (Editor and Creative Concepts), Family First (editorial consultant and sub editor), London Glossy, The Scene, and Om Yoga Magazine. I have edited manuscripts that have gone on to being published including Lisa Portolan’s See-Saw. I have written scripts for speeches, ceremonies, programmes (Channel 5, Sky), and online educational training content, and instructional design for Hemsley Fraser, and Connexions.