If you are serious about a career as a successful model read on…
Skype and/or Face-to-Face, includes emails and Whatsapp/text contact
With many years of training, supporting and mentoring young aspiring models and presenters…
I can be sure that after this 9-month mentoring programme you will be all set to succeed with your career as a model or presenter.
Remember a mentor is someone you can contact when you need support regarding the subject matter.
This is what to expect from your 9-months Mentoring programme:
- An initial meet-up/Skype call to get to know about your aspirations as a model or presenter… up to 60-minutes.
- A remaining 26 hours over the nine months of interaction time to spend on any of the following areas:
- Runway training
- TV Commercial practice
- Movement in front of the camera
- Modelling in different conditions
- Posing and expression
- Mindset and personal confidence
- Working through emotional blockages
- Advising on a portfolio
- Online platforms
- Seeking agency representation right for you – including potentially international agencies, or advising on self-representation
*This is a discounted fee because I support young people with their dreams and chosen career paths. Models 101 Graduates get a further 10% discount on Models 1 to 1 services, and the mentoring includes advance modelling training and opportunities.