If you are serious about a career as a successful model, actor or presenter read on…
Skype and/or Face-to-Face, includes emails and Signal/text contact
With many years of training, supporting and mentoring young aspiring models, actors and presenters…
I can be sure that after this 9-month mentoring programme you will be all set to succeed with your career or study path as a model, actor or presenter.
Remember a mentor is someone you can contact when you need support regarding the subject matter.
This is what to expect from your 9-months mentoring programme:
- An initial meet-up/Skype call to get to know about your aspirations as a model or presenter… up to 60-minutes.
- A remaining 25 hours over the nine months of interaction time to spend on any of the following areas:
- Runway training
- TV Commercial practice
- Voice work and record a reel
- Monologues/Duologues/Improv and acting reel
- Presentation to camera
- Movement in front of the camera
- Modelling in different conditions
- Posing and expression
- Mindset and personal confidence
- Working through emotional blockages
- Advising on a portfolio
- Online platforms
- A TFP shoot with high publishing potential
- FREE membership to Model Mentor Membership 111 (Ask me for details)
- Mentoring includes advance modelling training and opportunities.
Seeking agency representation right for you – including potentially international agencies, or advising on self-representation
This programme is only for those serious about becoming a model. presenter or for models in development! Or those needing support prior to further acting study. If this is not for you then you may want to practise your posing or get some runway training.
*This is a discounted fee because I support young people with their dreams and chosen career paths. Models 101 Graduates get a further 10% discount on Models 121 services.
COVID: If there are any mandatory lockdowns during the 9-month period, then sessions are to be done via a video call option. Hours cannot be rolled over.