Many models lose out on exciting and lucrative shows, events, TV and runway jobs, because they do not have enough experience in walking. Or they find it tricky to bag good photographic, fashion or commercial campaigns because they don’t have enough experience to adapt to different briefs and photography styles…
This bespoke masterclass is a face to face 3-hour session – Ideal for aspiring models and models in development, as well as working models that may need a valuable feedback to refine their skills.
4-hour Model Masterclass AUS 242*
Canberra based. Once your Paypal confirmation is emailed, you will be contacted to arrange a time and date that suits us both.
During this four-hour face-to-face session you will be able to:
- Identify your signature style of walking
- Understand when and how to adapt your walk
- Move with pace, to the beat and in sync with other models
- Understanding what a designer wants from your walk, energy and presence
- Learn simple choreography
- Learn quick, smart runway tips
- Increase your confidence and posture
- Identify your niche of modelling e.g fashion, fitness, commercial
- Distinguish between different types of posing
- Know your best side and establish your signature pose
- Learn about expression from inside out
- Learn some full body movement
- Learn some TVC tips
- Understand what a photographer way expect from you
- Practice time with my feedback for home practice
- Understand your default positions that you need to avoid
If you require more work on posing, runway and other areas of modelling and you are serious about a career as a model then the 9-Months Model Mentoring Nurture your Future may be the option for you.
*Models 101 Graduates get a further 10% discount on Models 121 services.