You’ve just discovered the exclusive model development course offered by Jordan Martin and Tina Nikolovski…
2022 Workshop Not Taking Place – The good news is … if you are eager to pursue your career in modelling, please look at the mentoring services offered by Jordan and photographic services offered by Tina.
(Once your payment has been received, you will be sent an email confirming your place. By paying you automatically agree to the Terms and Conditions further down this page, so please read prior to making your payment.)
We look forward to meeting you at the next workshop!
Scroll down the page for images and more information…
Expect an intense full day packed with tricks of the trade and fun! And stay up-to-date with all our news and reviews via our FaceBook Page… And please give our page a thumbs up ‘Like’!
Find out more about the workshop on this interview with Jordan on The Shaker: SOUNDCLOUD INTERVIEW ABOUT MODELS 101
Workshop Learning Objectives:
- Improve confidence
- Identify with/focus on the niche of modelling right for you
- Establish signature walk
- Adapt your walk
- Improve and refine movement in front of camera
- Understand the impact of expression and energy
- Identify the differences between posing for fitness, fashion and commercial
Models will be assessed for competency throughout the day and will receive feedback, and a certificate at the end of the workshop, as well as emailed your best high-res image of the day.
Check out the interview with Leiden Magazine to find out more about the Canberra workshop…. Models 101 Canberra – Different Kind of Modelling Workshop
Find out more about the dynamic duo: Jordan and Tina
Model Mentor: With 25 years of experience in the modelling industry, and having worked with big brands on the runway and in front of the camera, including Vivienne Westwood, Armani, Lynx, Samsung, and Playstation… to name a few – I also published a modelling industry magazine, with cover models including Jodie Marsh and Victoria Silvstedt, and I’ve launched several magazines since. Now based in Canberra, I am thrilled to be working with Tina again, delivering this intensive course I designed especially for aspiring models and models in development.
Areas of Expertise:
- Qualifications in yoga, fitness, health, wellbeing
- Runway model, choreographer and walking training
- TV, film, video experience as presenter, actress and model
- Degree in Language and Linguistics; working with delivery, voice projection, speech and drama
- Model deportment, etiquette and mindset
- Beauty, haircare, self-styling for models
- Fashion, commercial, fitness, promotional, show room, wardrobing
- Modelling as a business; entrepreneur,
- Goal setting, Mind Detox, confidence, interviewing skills and casting calls
- Shoot direction, creation, and editorial for magazines
Trained Photographer: Tina has over a decade of experience in commercial, fashion and advertising photography. The creative entrepreneur has been published internationally and she also runs a boutique modelling agency based in Canberra. Tina has been on various judging panels for Fashfest and other runways as well as held seminars for both aspiring photographers and models looking to develop their careers. Working with many girls and guys on their model development, it was only a matter of time before she would look at launching a model deportment course – with this particular workshop focusing on movement and posing, as well as runway – key areas that new and aspiring models in Australia need to work on developing.
Areas of Expertise:
- Qualified in fitness, instructing and personal training
- Health and diet basics
- Degree in Design and Photography, including videography basics
- Concept, creative direction and coordination of photoshoots, video shoots and runways
- Photo posing and video posing
- Model deportment and model mentoring
- Agency owner – Devojka Models Canberra
- Fashion wardrobing and styling for photoshoots and video shoots
- Goal setting, mind set, confidence, interviewing skills and casting calls
Watch this video to find out why Models 101 Workshop is unique: VIDEO.
To secure your spot at a 2020 workshop return to the Top of the Page.
Please read the Workshop Terms and Conditions BELOW: By booking a place on a Models 101 Workshop you automatically agree to these Terms and Conditions – If you have any questions please contact me via email: PR@JordanMartin.biz
TERMS and CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions form the agreement between you and Models 101/Jordan Martin – and by booking on this workshop, you agree to these terms and conditions. Address any questions to PR@JordanMartin.biz
Models 101 Workshop
1. Please arrive on time and be ready for an intensive day of model development. If you are unable to attend you must notify us via email at PR@JordanMartin.biz or contact us on the phone numbers provided on your welcome email.
2. We expect attendees to have a mutual respectful attitude on the day of the workshop. If behaviour or conduct is deemed unacceptable or inappropriate, you will be asked to leave the workshop. No refund of fees will be made.
3. Models 101 is entitled to change the venue or make changes to the structure of the workshop. In the unlikely event changes are made, attendees will be notified as soon as possible.
Fees & Cancellations
4.Places are only secured when the fee is received via the secure payment method, PayPal or options provided at the discretion of Jordan Martin. If opting for a deposit-balance split and you are unable to pay the balance or attend the workshop, the deposit is non-refundable.
5. If you are unable to attend, you are permitted to send another attendee in your place.
6. For cancellations made more than 3 weeks before the workshop date, 50% of the fee will be refunded (excluding the non-refundable deposit, if you paid a deposit-balance split). After this date, i.e. within 3 weeks of the workshop date, the fee is non-refundable, but can be transferred to a future workshop or one-to-one session.
7. Refunds are not permitted based on lateness on the day.
8a. In the unlikely event that Models 101 cancel a workshop, Models 101 will notify you as soon as possible and any fees or deposits received from you will be refunded. Please note that this does not include travel or accommodation costs arranged by attendees.
8b. In the unlikely event that Models 101 workshop is postponed due to factors such as, but not limited to, natural disaster or compulsory state quarantine, then the workshop will be rescheduled and refunds do not apply.
8c. In the event that mandatory social distancing is implemented, the workshop may still take place via an online platform, or it may be rescheduled.
Image Usage & Privacy
10. Attendees are NOT permitted to use images taken at the workshop for commercial purposes. Image usage is strictly portfolio use only (website, social media and portfolio) providing that Models 101 is mentioned.
11. When booking on a workshop you automatically release to Models 101 any images taken during the workshop for promotional usage.
12. By attending the workshop you agree that images are the copyright of the photographer, in the event there is commercial interest to publish or sell the images of you, the photographer will contact you to discuss potential payment to you as a model or permission of publication. This is limited to commercial and advertising usage only.
13. Attendees must NOT film or record the workshop at any time without permission. You will be asked to leave the workshop if you are found to breach this agreement. No refund will be given for this.
14. Models 101 is NOT responsible for any personal injury or damage to property arising from incidents occurring at the workshop venue. Models 101 is NOT responsible for loss of, or damage to, your personal property.